Before running a simulation of a process, youll need to configure parameters for the specific characteristics of the simulation. You may configure the simulation with all, or only some, of the following.
- Define simulation variables at the process level, which you can then apply to individual tasks (or other elements) in the process
- Assign probabilities for data inputs
- Define time estimations, either for the entire process, or for individual tasks
- Define characteristics for transitions, such as path probability, or with expressions using simulated data
- Define the resources each case of the process will use, and load profiles for those resources.